Planning and Implementing an Active Directory Infrastructure
- Design & Implementation Microsoft Active Directory Services
- The ADS must provide the authentication mechanism for the desktops, laptops and other application servers/services for minimum of 50 users
- User Authentication & Resources access between 2 Branch offices or at a single office.
- Implementation of Group Policy with best practices for the 50 Active Directory users
- Server hardware will be available for the implementation to start
- Client will purchase the necessary Microsft licenses
- Branch offices interconnectivity will have minimum of 4MB bandwidth for AD synchronization
- Thre will be designated client personnel to assist MSPKART deployment team for remove deployment.
- Above listed services will be implemented as onetime activity
- Microsoft licenses and Servers needs to be purchased separately by client and not part of this
- Remote infrastructure management and monitoring for infrastructure mentioned in the above options plus 1 more file server and Support provided from Monday through Friday from 9.30 AM and 6.30 PM and additional hours would be extra (INR 800 per hour)
- Implementation for 50 users would take 5 Working Days and it would be multiplied for every 50 users.
- Increase the quantity for every 50 Users in the same Cart for additional Servers
- Cost is given for remote implementation and any onsite deployment would be additional expenses for travel.
Payment : 50% advance payment to start the service & 50% at the end of the service.