The IT Services position within the IT Operations team will be on the front lines of clients IT systems support. IT Desktop Administrator team will be the face of IT for internal customers. The primary task of this position will be to architect and troubleshoot all endpoint related systems and software, while also assisting with the day-to-day operations for client IT infrastructure to provide for the growth of client’s initiatives. These duties will be performed in compliance with policy guidelines and within timeframes as defined in the team’s SLAs and/or project requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 50% Engineers, tests, deploys and manages Windows and Linux Desktops.
- 10% Administration of Printer and File Shares
- 20% Administration of endpoint management systems (AV, Backup, Encryption)
- 10% Tests and validates new hardware
- 10% As necessary, performs other duties as required.
- Support Windows environment and computer hardware and software at an advanced or expert level
- Remote customer support including wireless LAN access services.
- Backups, Active Directory and Windows server environments
- PDA’s via Mobile Device Management (Android, iPhone, and iPad).
- Supporting senior level executives
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates
- Strong attention to details with excellent follow-up.
- Work independently or with minimal supervision
- Maintain confidentiality
- Independent judgment consistent with department guidelinesstandards
- Organize and prioritize workflow and to meet established timeframes
- Maintain updated knowledge of procedures, products, and activities of assigned area
- Adhere/respond to established time frames and schedules
- Operate a personal computer and related software
- Support weekend and after hours along with an on-call rotation.
- Limited to 25 desktops/laptops/printers/file servers/Lan devices/mobile phones/tablets