MSPKART Staff Augmentation service provides skilled personnel to work under the guidance and direction of clients’ managers to help them develop and maintain new or existing applications. We can help clients managing their changing staffing needs to meet aggressive project timelines. We can provide a single resource, or create an entire project team for you at onsite(only Chennai), offsite locations.
Dedicated skilled resource to the service
A wide range of capabilities on Windows platforms.
Technicians who are fully certified, ensuring that they’re up-to-date on the latest technologies.
Just-in-time assistance with project management, implementation, installation, systems administration, and a wide variety of other common IT tasks.
Remote or onsite assistance on a per-project, daily, or even hourly basis.
- Provide direct hands-on support to users who are experiencing desktop operating system, connectivity and applications issues and provide complete follow-through the successful resolution.
- Perform hardware diagnostics and execute or coordinate repairs in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide 2nd level support for all software escalations from the helpdesk.
- Provide 2nd level support for all remote access calls escalated from the help desk (VMware View, Citrix, and VPN).
- Responsible for hardware procurement: including placing orders through online purchasing tools for specified vendors for PCs and hardware peripherals and management inventory of those items.
- Assess software compatibility with the current operating system and execute the installation and maintenance of practice specific applications.
- Plan, schedule and execute on computer equipment installations, imaging, upgrades and replacement projects.
- Proactively assesses employee capacity working with business administrators to ensure an appropriate level of hardware inventory to meet business needs.
- Conduct research on computer products (trends in technology) in support of PC procurement and development efforts. Evaluate cost-benefit analysis of products and recommend hardware and installation products for purchase.
- Utilize and leverage current mechanisms to obtain feedback from end users. Analyze results of feedback from end users, make recommendations for support process improvement to senior management and implement approved changes.
- Act as a liaison between the other support groups within IT to ensure proper communication about new user services and/or problems with existing user services is taking place.
- Collaborate with IT Infrastructure team perform occasional hands-on IT infrastructure hardware installation and maintenance.
- Effectively translate user requests, business needs, and technical specifications into formal written documentation.
- Engage end users in a consultative capacity providing solutions and desired outcomes.
- Maintain vendor relationship for contact/troubleshooting purposes serving as a liaison with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- Responsible for physical asset inventory and asset management within the office.
- Ability to participate in firm wide, off-hours on-call rotation.
Base Cost is included for Single resource
Any additional off-hours support would be $15 per hour during weekdays and $25 during weekends & Holidays.
- Escalation support is available 24/7/365 for Production servers added
- MSPKART.COM Static IP will be authorized for remote server administration and necessary privileges will be given to perform the remote server administration activities.
- Working days: Monday to Friday