A hacked WordPress site can cause serious damage to your business revenue and reputation. Hackers can steal user information, passwords, install malicious software, and can even distribute malware to your users. Worst, you may find yourself paying ransomware to hackers just to regain access to your website.
Mspkart performs the WordPress Security Assessment to ensure the wordpress site is protected and open vulnerabilities are fixed and bugs are fixed.
- You must be the owner of the system or have explicit permission to have a third party security assessment performed against the target system.
- If the system is a managed service or shared web hosting you must notify and have permission from the provider of the managed service.
- A working backup of the target system is strongly recommended. Security testing is inherently intrusive and while the chance of anything bad happening is very low, there is always the chance that a system could be adversely impacted by the testing.
- Provide the full URL of the wordpress website once the support ticket is opened
- Single Security Assessment is performed
- Detailed Security Report delivered within 72 hours.
- Report to contain validated (manually confirmed) results and recommended remediation.
- Follow up questions to be conducted via support ticket.
- Any wordpress plugin purchase would be additional cost.